Monday, January 21, 2008

Mac or PC

Arrrgh! Steve Jobs is killing me. Being a geek is like being a lawyer or a doctor, really it is. Any social situation Doctors are bombarded with medical questions, I've got a growth, it hurts when I pee, why does my ear bleed when I stick a Q tip way in...Same thing for geeks, how do I reformat, I’ve got spyware, where can I get free pron… And the most irritating of them all are Apple or PC.

Mac or PC

Who are they made for

PC:

  • Geeks
  • Masa
  • Gamers

Mac:

  • Really Basic users who are filthy rich. If you want something for word processing and web surfing and have money to burn.
  • Pretentious Starbucks hanging out posers
  • Artists, Video Editors, Photographers, I’m talking about actual professionals. People who get paid serious money for the art they create. (not people like me who dabble with crappy youtube vids and picasa picts)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your definition of a Mac user ahah